In honor of my birthday which is today I decided to dedicate this blog to my new chapter in my life. The BIG 25!! I wanted to reflect on lessons that I’ve learned during year 24 and share it with you all. I wanted to start off this new chapter of my life on a positive note. Get a glimpse into year 24 of my life. While I welcome in the new chapter. Cheers to 25!!
- Don’t hold people at a high standard because you will only disappoint yourself!
2. Surrounding yourself with a great group of friends is necessary and important!
3. Some people come into your life for a reason and some for a season. Everyone can not continue on this journey called life with you and that’s okay!
4. Don’t overlook the little things in life they are just as important!
5. NO means NO!!!! Don’t allow anyone to pressure you into doing things that make you uncomfortable.
6. Your health is more important than a job who will replace you in a heartbeat. If you need to take a day off for yourself do it!!
7. The cost of tissue is out of this world. Being an adult is expensive!
8. Everything doesn’t need a reaction! Learn the power of ignoring and staying calm during challenging times.
9. Time is so valuable. Don’t allow anyone or anything to waist your time because you will never be able to have a do over. Make every minute of the day count!
10. Take necessary breaks from social media has great benefits!
11. Love is a beautiful emotion but it has to be shared between two people who are willing to work for it.
12. Sometimes friends will have your back better than your own family!
13. A simple “How are you” could simply brighten someone’s day.
14. Self care is the best care remember it’s okay to put yourself first.
15. Live your life despite what others think! You only have one so make it count.
16. Learn how to walk away from situations that do more harm then good.
17. Nothing in life is free! You have to work for everything that you want to achieve.
18. Patience is key to anything in life!
19. Spend as much time with your loved one’s as possible. You never know how much time you have together!
20. It is okay to not be okay!
21. Dating yourself is key! Spending alone time with yourself is important for your mental health.
22. Don’t be afraid to try new things!
23. Make every moment in life count!
24. You only have one birthday each year so live it up! Goodbye 24, HELLO 25!!!!
Love the birthday girl,