Don’t you wish somehow we could go back in time and be a mentor for our younger selves?
- Follow your dreams and shoot for the stars. The sky is the limit!
- Enjoy your youth!! Don’t be in a rush to grow up because being an adult can suck sometimes.
- Your happiness is a priority. You can’t live your life for other people.
- Stop letting fear dictate your life…BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!!
- Appreciate your love ones while they are here.
- Don’t hold grudges!
- Say what you mean and mean what you say!
- Everyone does not have your best interest at heart.
- Don’t let the pain or hurt from the past dictate your future.
- Love yourself! No one can love you better than yourself.
- Never beat yourself up about situations you have no control over.
- Smile more. Life changes in a blink of an eye. Live life to the fullest!
- It’s okay to cry.
- Friends come and go.
- It’s okay to not have everything together. It’s okay to fail. Just remember to get back up again.
- Nothing in life is given to you. You have to work hard for it!
- Your body is a temple.
- Be happy with the skin you are in. You are beautiful! Flaws and all.
- When someone shows you who they are. Believe them, the first time!!
- It’s okay to say no!! Stop explaining yourself all the time.
Comment down below advice you would give to your younger self!!