“The level up is about improving not impressing. Show yourself that you can get better. It’s you vs. you at the end of the day.”– Unknown
As a feminine woman one of the most important things you must take pride in is your appearance. You must take care of yourself from the inside as well as the outside.
Some fashion items and maintenance techniques that are associated with femininity that will help you look more feminine are:
- Wearing more dresses and skirts: It’s common knowledge that skirts and dresses are the epitome of feminine style.
- Wearing patterns, ruffles, brighter colors and prints: Try adding more flavor and style to your wardrobe collection rather than wearing your basic dark colors (black, grey etc.) Start simple with silk, polka dots or ruffles which will definitely add more femininity to your wardrobe.
- Wearing body fitting clothing: No more baggy jeans and sweats all the time. Try wearing clothing that accentuates your body. For example: Flare jeans, body con dresses, deep v neck tops, etc.
- Wear more heels and flats: Add variety to your shoe collection by adding more flats, sandals and heels.
- Wear more jewelry and purses: I am very big on accessorizing because it makes any outfit look better. Pearls, necklaces, bows and watches are all extremely important with feminine style. Wearing purses/clutches are another symbol of femininity and another way to accessorize.
- More high maintenance routines: Getting your makeup done, massages, exfoliating, wax (eyebrows/body/Brazilian), pedicures, manicures, hair, laser, eyelashes and going to the gym are some feminine practices you must add to your life. You deserve to look good and be pampered. Don’t neglect yourself.
- Find your signature perfume(s): Not only is looking good important but smelling good is too. Add more soft, girly scents to your collection such as: vanilla, lavender, rose etc.
Becoming more feminine can be associated with the way a woman dresses but don’t forget about the way she carries herself. Being a feminine woman is not only about dresses, skirts and heels it’s so much more than that.
Below, are some mannerisms and habits you can bring into your life that will help you feel more feminine on the inside:
- Seeking a therapist: In order to tap into your feminine energy you have to be open with healing. Therapy is extremely important to help with mending the broken pieces within yourself.
- Try smiling and laughing more: Feminine women smile. Smiling has a ton of positive benefits such as boosting your attractiveness to others, make you look more beautiful and helps you feel happier.
- Become emotionally intelligent: A feminine woman knows how to handle her emotions and doesn’t react based off of impulse. She knows when to keep her emotions in check.
- Embracing your softer side: Acknowledging everything that makes you a woman. Find the power within your vulnerability, softness and nurturing spirit. There is so much power and strength within embracing who you are as a woman.
- Allowing yourself to receive: Receiving includes love, help, gifts, compliments, etc.
- No foul language: Feminine woman are cautious about the kind of words they use.
- Mastering the art of flirting: Use your “feminine charm.” Rediscover your sensual side. Flirting makes a woman feel confident, sexy, feminine and powerful. Unleash your seductive and sexy side.
- Being a great listener and communicator: Learning how to do more listening then talking is an important skill to adapt. Feminine women know how to communicate their feelings and how to listen to others needs without compromising their own. They definitely know how to read the room.