“Notes To Self” are statements that a person says to remind themselves to do something important. In this case my “Notes To Self” are phrases to brighten up your bad days. Whenever you are feeling down or discourage refer to this blog post and speak these “Notes to Self” out loud into the atmosphere.
Begin each sentence with “Note To Self….”:
- Give yourself what everybody else is requiring: your time, heart and love!
- Remove all toxic energy and people!
- Live everyday like it is your last!
- Don’t let anyone steal your joy!
- The same people who are laughing at you now will need you later!
- Don’t let the heart that didn’t love you keep you from the one that will!
- Never beg anyone to stay! If they want to leave BYE!
- You’re going to be fine!
- You can’t control life because it is uncertain but what you can do is control how you will handle it!
- The mess in your past will not stop the good that’s soon to come in your future!
- What’s meant to be yours is already making its way to you. No one can take it from you!
- Be happy now!
- You are never to much for the right person!
- Have faith!
- You can’t keep moving forward if you keep looking back!
- Let shit go!
- Do what makes you happy!
- I’m going to make you so proud!
- It’s never too late and you are never to old to pursue your dreams!
- Relax! You are good enough!
“Close your eyes and please understand that the universe is endless, and somehow everything will be okay.”