Everyone wants to find the perfect guy for them their own “Mr. Right.” Most times we tend to put up with a person longer than we should.
Here are some signs for men and women that you should let that sucker go:
1. He/She does not push you to your full potential. Find someone who will push you to obtain that degree, build that buisness you’ve always wanted and tries to make your dreams a reality.
2. He/She is wearing you out. Their draining you emotionally, financially, physically and spiritually. Get out of this TOXIC relationship. You will never be happy.
3. His/Her attention is somewhere else. The calls, texts and visits are becoming short. You deserve someone who wants to spend time with you. Not someone who only speaks to you when it’s convenient to them.
4. He/She is controlling. Drop this zero because you want a spouse NOT another mother or father.
5. He/She is abusive. You should NEVER stay with someone that wants to hurt you. You deserve to be with someone who wants to put hands on you to comfort NOT to harm.
6. He/She is empty inside. This person will take everything out of you. Until you are completely drained. Find someone who is loving, caring and respectful. Surround yourself with positivity.
7. He/She is a liar and cheater. Quit having the mindset “as long as he comes home to me at night” or “a man is just being a man.” A man that loves you will never disrespect you. Find someone who wants to love ONLY you.
8. You can’t see a future with him/her. What’s the point in dating someone if you can’t see yourself staying committed to him/her for the rest of your life.
9. He/She can’t be trusted. Trust is an important factor in relationships. Without trust there is no US.
10. You don’t share the same goals. It will be tough trying to stay with someone who doesn’t want to have kids or get married and you do. Chances are It may not work.