Okay I’m going to admit it! My name is Missy and I am addicted to makeup. Every time I’m in the store I have to pick up a new lipstick or liner. That explains why I have 60 lipsticks and counting (don’t judge me lol). All of the lipsticks that are shown below I paid under $10 and some were gifts.
- My go to lipstick right now and my all-time favorite would have to be LIMBO by Colourpop. It is an Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick. This chocolate brown color looks great on any skin tone. So, if you’re looking for a liquid lipstick that will last all day make sure you check out this gorgeous color.
- Another one of my favorite liquid lipstick from Colourpop would have to be Tulle. I use this color to add a little spice to my appearance. It is such a beautiful color!
- Zipper is a deep purple which looks beautiful on every skin tone. I fell in love with this color. When wearing Zipper I pair it with a purple or a soft brown lip liner.
What I love the most about Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks is that they stay on ALL DAY but make sure you moisturize your lips.
- I LOVE the color nude! That is why Mink by Revlon is my favorite nude color. You can pair this lipstick with any eye color or outfit. I love to wear this lipstick with a gold or nude eye.
- Another one of my favorite purple lipstick would have to be a different grape by Clinique. Unlike Zipper this color is a soft purple. It’s smooth and glossy. I often have to apply the lipstick more than once but it’s such a beautiful color.
- I use to be terrified of red lipsticks. Eventually I stopped being scared and decided to try Brave Red by Mac. I love the color because of the shininess and creaminess. When I wear this color I don’t use any lip liner.
Well those are some of my favorite lipsticks. I hope you enjoyed this blog. Make sure to comment, share and like 😌